Try it now
Choose what suits you
Alpha1 peptides (15-29 kDa)
Alpha2 peptides (30-39 kDa)
Beta1 peptides (40-55 kDa)
Beta2 peptides (56-79 kDa)
Gamma1 peptides (80-89 kDa)
Gamma2 peptides (90-98 kDa)
We are a company that, thanks to the joint efforts of scientists, technologists, and cosmetologists, managed to achieve significant results in the development of Multipeptide cosmetic products using plant peptides.
Cosmetology products created by us in cooperation with our partners have no analogues in the world, as their active components are natural plant polypeptides of 84 species, which are used as an active substance in cosmetology for the first time.
For the production of our cosmetology products, the Ukrainian complex of plant polypeptides MUDRA VODA is used.
We believe that our innovative natural and safe cosmetology products based on plant polypeptides with a wide spectrum of cosmetology activity will be able to replace many chemical preparations currently used in the near future.
Our company is the first in Ukraine to use natural peptides of plant origin in cosmetology as innovative drugs that have no analogues in the world.
The era of peptides began in 1900, when the German scientist Hermann Emil Fischer proposed the hypothesis that peptides consist of a chain of amino acids. Already in 1905, a general method of peptide synthesis was developed in laboratory conditions, and peptides began to be used in medicine for the treatment and prevention of various diseases. Since the 2000s, a new peptide era in cosmetology began. Peptides began to be used for cosmetic purposes.
Peptides are short chains of amino acids or protein fragments that act as signaling molecules in the body.
In cosmetology, stimulatory peptides and myorelaxant or botulinum-like peptides are the most popular. Today, these peptides are successfully synthesized in laboratory conditions, which contributes to their mass use in cosmetics. In total, more than 1,500 different peptides have been studied to date, which are divided into groups and species depending on their molecular weight, physiological effects and other indicators.
Scientists studied the structure of various compounds, their actions, learned to synthesize peptides in various combinations, “programming” a certain peptide to perform the necessary task. For example, a leading American company specializing in peptide products currently uses about 70 types of peptides. This company uses up to 12 peptides simultaneously in its premium products.
But we prefer natural plant peptides, because in our opinion, nature is the best scientist.
Scientists with whom we cooperate have found a method for extracting peptides from plants. After classifying them by physiological action and molecular weight, dividing the peptides into 6 groups and 84 species.
Our cooperation with scientists allowed us to create cosmetics in one product, which simultaneously uses up to 84 types of plant peptides that signal the skin to produce collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, namely:
(15 – 29 kDa)
– a highly effective group of polypeptides that promotes the synthesis of biologically active substances.
– polypeptides that activate the synthesis of collagen, mucopolysaccharides of the skin, fibroblasts, stimulate the recovery and regeneration of connective tissue and the vascular wall, contribute to an increase in tone, an increase in skin elasticity and the disappearance of deep wrinkles.
– the use of cosmetics based on Alpha-1 peptides leads to a significant improvement in the condition and appearance of the skin.
– a group of peptides that complement the effects of Alpha1 peptides and activate metabolism at the dermis-epidermis line, which promote rapid healing, restoration of the skin, and also normalize microblood flow.
– has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and protective effect, strengthens immunity, moisturizes, tightens and increases the elasticity of the skin. It also activates the restoration of connective tissue and strengthening of the capillary intima. Inhibits the activity of elastase and collagenase, eliminating failures in the process of collagen and elastin formation.
– serves as the basis of cosmetics to eliminate puffiness and dark spots under the eyes.
– a highly effective group of polypeptides that contribute to the elimination of toxins.
– participates in many biological connections, signal transmission and is a key component in the system of antioxidant protection of cells, reduces the number of free radicals, protects the fibroblast genome from external influences and genetic mutations.
– reduces the depth of wrinkles, increases the density and elasticity of the skin, increases the production of hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for the tightness and smoothness of the skin.
– a group of polypeptides that provide a sufficient level of filaggrin and the necessary moisture of the skin.
– regulates skin reconstruction.
– reduces wrinkles and reduces scars on the skin due to the formation of new cells, increase in the level of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, synthesis of hyaluronic acid and elastin.
– a highly effective group of polypeptides that improves skin tone by restoring collagen.
– reduces wrinkles due to the formation of new cells, increases skin elasticity due to the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
– increases the elasticity of the skin due to the synthesis of collagen, elastin and other components of the extracellular matrix, actively affects the formation of new cells, thereby reducing wrinkles and has a wound-healing and restorative effect.
– a group of polypeptides that complements the effects of Gamma1 peptides and contribute to the smoothing of wrinkles.
– penetrates well into the skin, activates the production of collagen and mucopolysaccharides of the skin, and also increases its elasticity. Activates fibroblasts, stimulates recovery and regeneration of connective tissue and vascular wall, helps strengthen the skin and disappear deep wrinkles.
– stimulates the synthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycan, due to which the epidermis is strengthened and wrinkles are smoothed out
Experimental studies in vitro and in vivo have established a wide range of biological effects of polypeptides and short peptides that have the ability to regulate the functional activity of cells during aging. This allows them to be used as regulators of regenerative processes, namely to restore the microstructure and functions of skin that has undergone age-related changes.
Mechanisms of regulation of skin regeneration processes are determined by the interaction of exogenous peptides with membrane, mitochondrial, cytoplasmic and nuclear receptors. The result of such interactions is the restoration of damaged functions of the collagen family, nidogen, integrins and laminins. There is a harmonization of the processes of apoptosis of aging cells and the normalization of the regeneration of normal tissues, which leads to an improvement in skin tone, restoration of collagen microstructure, necessary moisturizing, synthesis of biologically active substances, improvement of metabolism in the skin, removal of toxins and elimination of damaged cells, smoothing of wrinkles.
Being similar in structure and having a similar molecular weight, exogenous peptides of plant origin realize the effects inherent in the regulatory peptide 1-histidyl-1-lysine). In aging conditions, the function of this peptide is insufficient, therefore exogenous peptides: tighten sagging skin prevent thinning of aging skin restore the protective functions of the skin barrier increase firmness, elasticity and ensure skin purity reduce fine lines, the depth of wrinkles and improve the structure, skin spots , improve the appearance of the skin, protect skin cells from UV radiation, reduce inflammation and protect against damage by free radicals and other toxins.
We use only advanced technologies.
– Alpha1 peptides (15-29 kDa) – 15 peptides
– Alpha2 peptides (30-39 kDa) – 10 peptides
– Beta1 peptides (40-55 kDa) – 16 peptides
– Beta2 peptides (56-79 kDa) – 24 peptides
– Gamma1 peptides (80-89 kDa) – 10 peptides
– Gamma2 peptides (90-98 kDa) – 9 peptides
Our monthly goals :
Unlike other manufacturers of cosmetic products, which use from one to several peptides, Multipeptide cosmetics contain 6 groups of peptides, each of which contains a different number of types of peptides from 15 to 98 kDa, which are isolated from ecologically clean plant material .
Properties of Multipeptide products, which are made using a complex of plant multipeptides :
You can choose the delivery method (self-pickup, address delivery, delivery to the “Nova Poshta” branch).
You can choose the following payment methods:
2. Cashless (We will send you the information necessary to make the payment)
According to the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Consumer Rights” No. 1023-XII dated 12.05.1991, perfume and cosmetic products are included in the list of non-food products of proper quality that are not subject to return or exchange.
No, MULTIPEPTIDE cosmetics are not tested on animals. Research of the means is carried out using reconstructed human skin. Testing cosmetic products on reconstructed human skin is sufficient to assess their safety and effectiveness.
We do not recommend using cosmetics with MULTIPEPTIDE peptides at the same time as cosmetics with AHA acids, because the acids deactivate the effect of the peptides, and this combination can cause an allergic reaction or dry out the skin.
Thanks to its lamellar structure, MULTIPEPTIDE cosmetics have an adaptive mechanism for adjusting to the needs of different skin types, as well as the ability to dose-release active substances, which ensures a prolonged effect.